Postnatal Exercise Classes
A personal assessment session is recommended prior to
starting a class.
- Feel good about yourself and your body.
- Stop the little “accidents” you might
experience when sneezing, coughing or lifting.
- Avoid or reduce back pain.
- Regain strength (especially of abdominal muscles).
- Prepare yourself to get back into sports.
- Increase your flexibility or stay flexible.
- Lose that wobbly belly.
- Meet other mums.
- Prevent becoming incontinent later in life.
What will we do?
You will be part of a small personalised class that allows for
Classes are suitable for every mum, regardless of delivery or
personal fitness level. Mums will exercise according their individual
fitness level. Exercises focus on helping you regain your core strength
and flatten your belly.
You can bring your baby along.
Home exercise program provided.
Caroline on (07) 5448 0072 or check details of the postnatal exercise classes.
Go for walks as soon as you feel comfortable to do so. The
sooner, the better.
You and the baby will get some fresh air. Your fitness will
return faster. It will
decrease stress and take your mind off all the things that have to be
done at home.
Start with 10 minute walks and increase to one hour over time.